Does this guy have it right?

I think he might just be the first clear voice on the subject, what do you think?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/video-msnbc-dy...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Scooter - you know that is a lie.

To assign the 2009 fiscal year budget to Obama when it was prepared by Bush and signed by Bush is the height of dishonesty. But then again I suppose that is what we have come to expect from you.

• Zaza
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

That has been the plan all along. The plan was to spread our wealth to others, to third world countries. Why do you think all of our jobs are heading overseas, to India and to China? That's not an accident!

They have even been saying it, but Americans are NOT listening!

http://money.cnn.com/2000/01/29/economy/davos_clin...

January 29, 2000: 1:15 p.m. ET

DAVOS, Switzerland (CNNfn) - President Clinton pledged Saturday to continue his push to open up new trade markets, calling such policies the only way to ensure the world's poorest nations will share in the rising global wealth.

This started under Bush Sr and has been getting progressively worse.

• 10 years ago

It is a false premise to hold that a system of trade is taking trillions of dollars out of the system. The reason is because it is based on the false assumption that wealth comes from the Government. Wealth does not come from the Government, it comes from the private sector. That is the only place wealth is ever created. Every dollar the Federal Government spends it must first take away from the private sector or borrow and force the private sector to repay.

He does not seem to grasp the concept of commerce. Commerce is value given for value received. It is a win/win situation. He seems to think it is a zero sum game; that there is only X amount of wealth and if you give two dollars to one person another must get none. That isn't reality. The size of the pie constantly grows providing the Federal Government doesn't gobble it all up first.

• 10 years ago

Yes. I think I posted that YT video as a link last night.

He's correct. I don't know why Americans continue to cheerlead these corrupt parties. And same thing with any D/R president. Get the bribe money out of Washington before you put faith in the notion of a politician going to bat for you.

Period.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

No idea what he means by "extracted", but his grasp of the fact that the politicians have been/are screwing the American taxpayer over systematically is right on.

• ?
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

He, makes valid points, but he is not completely right. Money is and will always have influence whether or not we have voter funded election campaigns.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Except he uses his rants to advocate higher taxes and pretends to want spending cuts.

That is why he still has a job on GEMSNBC.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

that video will haunt my dreams for eternity.....it needs to be replayed at the top of every hour on every TV channel and radio station....

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

He sounds like a retard.

Obama promised to cut the federal deficit in half, and he then proceeded to triple it. He lied to every one of his supporters, all of his supporters are now feeling like idiots, and they're lashing out at everyone but Obama because they're idiots.

$500 billion new debt <---------------- Bush's last year in office

$1,500+ billion new debt <------------ Average of Obama's debt every year in office

Do the math. The debt crisis is 100% Obama's fault.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

No, he has it left.

Source(s): Hehe I'm not not funny
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.