Anyway to contact the publicist for My Chemical Romance?

Okay, I know that might sound ridiculous. And I might just sound like some lame "fan-girl" but I'd really like to get something sent they may have the slightest chance of them reading it.

I'm 18 years old and I've loved these guys since middle school. They're songs, lyrics, and words during interviews have helped me so much throughout my life. They've really made a difference for me and I'd love to be able to have a small chance to let them know just how much of an impact they've had on my life.

Please, if you're not going to take this question seriously, don't bother answering. I only want to let my heroes know that they've made a great and very positive impact on my life through all that they do. I've wanted to tell them this since I was 12 years old. -- I've been to every concert of theirs that I could afford to go to, and I've cried every single time, having felt so lucky that I could actually be there.

• Robin
    Favorite Answer

My Chemical Romance

Warner Bros. Records, Inc.

3300 Warner Blvd.

Burbank, CA 91505

USA

Warner Bros. Records, Inc.

(Record Label)

3300 Warner Blvd.

Burbank, CA 91505

USA

Phone: (818) 846-9090

• samaha

i admire MCR and each thing, yet there is not any way you will have the capacity to arise with them. they're between the biggest bands. you won't be able of attain them by way of myspace because of the fact they disabled or do no longer seem at their messages, to no longer point out, they do no longer even take care of their very own myspace. On their real internet site they probable in straight forward terms have some thing to 'enable the administration understand approximately an inconvenience with the area.' actually as much as each and every physique could want to 'touch MCR' there is not any way.