Do women like men to ejaculate on them?

HI,

I am asking this in the most respectful way possible. mature answer only please. I know in porno's men ejaculate on women, but do women in the "real world" actually enjoy this? Please women let me know, it is rather difficult for me to ask my gf this and I would like to know if it is a Hollywood thing or not?

Thanks

Favorite Answer

I'm a female and I find it damn hot.

don't trust people who speak for large groups of people. there are billions of women out there - are all of them gonna have the same tastes? are all of them going to admit to certain things, even if they do? remember that in our society especially, if you admit you like raunchy stuff as a woman, you're looked down upon. you're called a slut, a whore, etc. if you look around, and pay attention, you'll know that this kind of shaming into silence is 100% true.

but I'll be honest and tell you, I love it. ejaculation is a man's orgasm, so why shouldn't I enjoy the result of pleasing, having made him come? I like everything about it... the smell, the taste, the warmth. sex is messy... I don't mind. I like it everywhere on me.

• Jaye

many women do not ejaculate at all. Some women do. If the woman ejaculates then it will not look like semen. It will be thinner and almost clear. Some people say it resembles urine.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Do women like men to ejaculate on them?

HI,

I am asking this in the most respectful way possible. mature answer only please. I know in porno's men ejaculate on women, but do women in the "real world" actually enjoy this? Please women let me know, it is rather difficult for me to ask my gf this and I would like to know if...

Source(s): women men ejaculate them: https://shortly.im/igmCb

most of the the women I have dated like it, but on their breasts or A-s-s.

porno sex is never realistic. but every so often you'll come across a freak that will show you some new tricks. she'll be crazy but great in bed.

Depends on the man and woman. I have never been in that situation. I have a bf whom I love and I imagine someday that I will like it.

I had a girlfriend at one time that wouldn't mind on her stomach or any other part of her body but not her face. I must assume though that she was one of the "rare" ones..Come to think of it, I'm starting to miss her lol..

Source(s): Sorry Brah, I'm a dude..saw your question and you reminded me about my ex ha ha..

So, in other words, Alexis is a lesbian.

News Flash: the question wasn t directed at people like you.

Source(s): Grown adult who lives in the real world.

Semen is natural human substance without out it there would be no humans there is nothing dirty about it.It is something made by God for women to enjoy.

Just ask her,she will tell you what you want to know,and honestly,it depends on the woman,porn is not realistic....

No, porn movies are made for men. Women don't necessarily like it.