Is Namibia a safe place to live?

I was previously looking at South Africa to open a game farm but because of the crime there( rape capital of the world, farm murders etc.) I've decided to look elsewhere. Namibia seems to be quite common with South Africa in pricing. Would it be a safe place to live for a young, white family(English speaking... show more I was previously looking at South Africa to open a game farm but because of the crime there( rape capital of the world, farm murders etc.) I've decided to look elsewhere. Namibia seems to be quite common with South Africa in pricing.

Would it be a safe place to live for a young, white family(English speaking of course) and/or would you recommend another country where it might be better/cheaper to open a game farm/reserve?

Kindest regards,
Gary
Update: I've been looking at property in Zambia and it actually seems more expensive than South Africa or the likes.. If you, any anybody for that matter, could give me more information please feel free to email me at iGazzy@hotmail.com - Kindest regards