what are the best and most popular eBook apps for the iPhone?

thx minda

Favorite Answer

I couldn't search by popularity from my iTunes desktop application but here is what I found from the apps I know about.

Kindle App 3/5 stars (Amazon)

Ebook Reader 4/5 stars (ebook.com)

Unlimited Free Books - Wattpad ebook reader 3/5 stars (Wattpad)

Nook for iphone from Barnes & Noble 3/5 stars (Barnes & Noble)

iBooks 3.5/5 stars (Apple) (personally I give Apple 0/5 stars - read below)

Apple recently required removal the link within the Nook and Kindle apps, pretty sure it was erased in the other apps as well, that allowed users to purchase content through the respective ebook stores. Read some user reviews from the Kindle app and you will understand what I am talking about. So I guess these apps are good for reading on the go...ebooks that you have already purchased...cause you can't purchase through the iPhone, iPad, etc. anymore due to the restrictions Apple has imposed. Two thumbs up for Apple being the kid who trips you right before you get to your desk!

This is exactly why I prefer Android over Apple. No tyranny.

You can find the reading site ebook for your iPhone. Hope you like it and this is what you are looking for.....

Wattpad.com app maybe?