Tourism in Nepal? or India or Indonesia ! HELP HELP HELP?

I have been looking up infomation on ALL of these places. I need to pick one to write a essay on. Help me find some infomation? or if you KNOW information of the tourism in these places?

( e.g the negatives and positives effects )

Favorite Answer

Hi :)

Nepal Tourism Year 2011

Government of Nepal in consultation with Nepalese travel trade sector and concerned organizations/experts decided on October 25, 2008 to launch a national tourism campaign "Nepal Tourism Year 2011". This announcement reflects the government’s anticipation to bring into Nepal at least one million international tourists by the year 2011 and tourism industry’s exigency to organize a tourism promotion campaign for wider impact.

With the badge of adventure destination glittering and the adage “Atithi Devo Bhava” (Guests are Gods) embedded in our culture, the portfolio of tourism products never cease to mesmerize the visitors. The unparallel cultural, geographical, ethnic and bio diversities of the country allure visitors to Nepal time and again which truly substantiates the spirit of Nepal tourism brand ‘Naturally Nepal, once is not enough !'

Read more information here: http://www.oppapers.com/essays/Nepal-Tourism-Year-...

Sumatra

• stong

the adult adult males harass you for all time say they decide directly to get you to bypass see their kin, & it rather is isn't see their kin in any respect, you realize what I propose. I have been given under pressure & accompanied for all time. anybody became attempting to sell me stuff all day & i needed to scream bypass away me on my own. i became vacationing on my own & it became rather awful. you may not take a taxi or the practice wisely. Teeming lots & poverty everywhere & nowhere to get far flung from them. I hid in my inn for the final week. i does not bypass to India if the motels are being blown up now.

Nepal, do Nepal.