Egypt: best place to live?

Cairo, Alex or Sharm El- Sheikh

Like which has Better food, school entertainment... Just the perfect place...

Plus any oother cities.

Salaam

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Cairo for schools and entertainment shopping food but really busy city

Alex for schools and the best fish in Egypt gorgeous beaches a much calmer life

Sharm for tourist and hotels entertainment is good but most expensive place in

Egypt to live as all prices are inflated due to Sharm being remote so everything is

brought from Cairo and transportation has to be paid for.

So it depends on what you want for yourself.

Myself it would be a little of Cairo and Alex as each it not far to travel from one to

the other so would get the best from both.

I suggest you travel to all the places you mentioned and see for yourself

It comes done to personel choice.

Source(s): English lived in Cairo but travelled around Egypt a lot
  • 8 years ago

Sharm El Shiekh is not so much fitting for families, unless you work in the tourism industry, it is a completely tourist city.

Alexandria is beautiful, and Cairo is the capital, so both are lovely.

But Cairo has an advantage over Alexandria new compounds (Like Al Rehab, Madinaty, Degla Heights, etc...) and it is very safe and good for families.

Ismailia is nice, but can't be compared with Cairo & Alexandria, although life expenses is much cheaper in Ismailia, but again it is kind of boring city, and the options of where you can live in luxury places isn't big. But it worth considering as an option.

• 8 years ago

Cairo is for top entertainment, but it includes a lot of crowded streets dirtier streets than other cities and it's a very big city. Alexandria is big, but not anything compared to Cairo, has less entertainment but beautiful clean streets. Sharm El-Shaikh is mostly filled with foreigners a nice place to spend a vacation in but I don't think it would be good to live there

• 3 years ago

Cairo is one of the world's good megacities. As lovely as it is crazy, and as full of historic finery as it is half dilapidated, Cairo is often a town that tourists enjoy and hate in equivalent measures therefore discover where group you is going to be with assistance from this place hotelbye . In Cairo you will find, beyond the modern hubbub, a history that spans centuries. Saturated in vigour, Cairo is where you truly get a sense for Egyptian block living and number visit to Egypt is complete with no stay in the city Arabs contact Umm al-Dunya (The Mother of the World). The absolutely unbelievable number of antiquities exhibited in Cairo's Egyptian Museum causes it to be among the world's good museums and absolutely a area for everybody's to visit.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I prefer any city, not Cairo. Alexandria all the time or Aswan in winter.

• E.P
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Cairo of course !

• 8 years ago

Cairo , la2en feeha kol 7aga hat3ozha .

• Passio
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

I would say Cairo.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

It probabaly is, ive always wanted to go to Egypt. It seem's so beautiful.

• popeye
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

my opinion... Ismailia

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.