i'm eighteen, how do i get my first job?

im eighteen and i cant seem to find a job i applied online i applied in person i called but nothing either their not hiring or the company never gets back to me. what am i doing wrong? what do i have to do to get a job? does anyone have any tips or advice on landing that first job? Help please. thanks!

Favorite Answer

Hi,

I will just want to share to you my success story on earning at neobux which is one of the legitimate PTC sites . Though I'm new to this site but I have received instant payment. Dont waste your time on fake ptc sites.there are only about 3 - 5 legitimate ptc sites out of tens of thousands. For a trustworthy PTC go to neobux.com. It is a huge PTC site with TONS of members, I currently use them and have been paid several times. You Know Places like Neobux Are legit I used To be a Golden Member Their And Their Forums Are Great. Please click the link below to register. After you register, click advertisement to be credited. Enjoy earning at Neobux.. Good bless!

You're gonna have to start at entry-level jobs. Fast food and other places that don't require previous work experience are ideal. All you have to do is go online to the company's website, and 95% of the time at the bottom of the home page, there should be a "Careers" link. Click it and follow the instructions to fill out an application online. However if you wanna make a personal impression, visit the store itself and ask to speak with a manager. Shake his/her hand firmly to show that you're confident in yourself. Smile, make direct eye contact and speak clearly. Don't forget to dress appropriately. You don't have to wear a suit or anything too formal, just plain, decent, and clean attire. Try to make yourself stand out from other applicants by being charming and showing your dedication to learn and your passion to work. Good luck! :)

Well it depends every job or let me rephrase that um some jobs require experience so you are going to have to work hard and look through many job applications newspapers and look some more on line try hard your job will soon come it isn't easy so um good luck hope I helped! :)

Source(s): .......................

Well, Im 18 too. This is my first job!

http://cashcrateincome.blog.com/

be persistent and then more persistant