C-Med21 asked in SportsBaseball · 8 years ago

Ifyou could remove 1 player off your favorite team who would you pick?

I'd pick AJ Burnett. He really is getting on my last nerves. It seems everytime he pitches the Yankees lose the game. Even if he's having a good start he seems to always f*ck it up in 1 inning. Happened not only today, but many times before most notably in Game 4 of the 2010 ALCS against the Rangers. I've tried to be patient with him but its been more than a year, so he really needs to go.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I can only take away one?? Awww. I guess Id choose Barry Zito. With the money we paid him we could have actually gotten a middle of the lineup type guy with some money to spare. Tough choice because Rowand, Tejada and DeRosa are all terrible and overpaid.

• 3 years ago

properly it replaced into Jason LaRue final year. What a waste of area. He hit .148 final year - .148 and averaged an errors at the back of the plate each and every 10 starts. Competely unacceptable. he isn't a Royal anymore, so i do no longer understand yet who'll be my least in demand participant this year.

• 8 years ago

Jason Varitek, yeah hes been on the red sox a long time, but hes the only red sox tht if he goes up with bases loaded and two outs i change the channel, and his batting stance is hideous

• 8 years ago

I can't pick one there is 3. Jason Hammel, Huston Street, Aaron Cook. They suck I want Ubaldo back and Nicasio to not be in the hospital!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Brad Penny or Don Kelly.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Can't I name more than one? There are a few, Alex Rios, Adam Dunn and Brent Morel are the three main ones.

• Troy
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

I would take away David Herndon. The Phillies only use him when they are up by a ton, or down by a ton. He is a very bad pitcher.

• 8 years ago

Adam Rosales on the A's. I would much rather have one of our AAA prospects (either Chris Carter or Brandon Allen) up here instead of him.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Bary Zito

but i luv everyone on the team

• 8 years ago

Scott Proctor. He always gives up at least one runs in just about every outing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.