Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 10 years ago

So my babys dads best friend wants to come with me to the parenting resource center?

Is this a good idea? My baby's dad is in this facility place and Wont get out till november. He doesn't know about the baby

Favorite Answer

I would suggest you tell the father that you're expecting. That way he has a chance to wrap his head around it before bubs is born, so he can decide what kind of father he wants to be.

As for his best friend wanting to go with you, If your friendship is close enough, I don't see why it would be a bad idea. I think it would be good for you both, as he wants to go, and you have some support.

It also depends on what you're planning on doing at the parenting resource centre. He could be wanting to be with you for support, or i know a few people who would want to come with me because they want to pick up single mum-to-be's or mums.

Whichever it is, decide if you want him there. If the answer is no, then say no.

Source(s): Mum of 2, #3 on the way!

You should tell the father of your baby that he is a daddy. and dnt see why that other guy cant go with you. he probably likes you.

Source(s): Married to DH for 2 yrs. Mommy to 2 yr old DS. 9 weeks Pregnant with # 2!