would a bachelors in chemical engineering receive recognition in France? or Canada?

i am working towards my bachelors in chemical engineering. however, i want to move out of this country when i am done and i was wondering if my degree would be recognized in France? anywhere in Europe or Canada? please if any one knows i really want to know. thanks

Update:

i live in the united states

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

3 main things u should remember: -School curriculum -School ranking on global stage -Student performance For top 10 or top 20famous universities, they will look for these things, entry test will be require in every degree entrance. I know info in Australia, Denmark and German only but I think all develope countries have a similar education system.

Source(s): Doing bachelor degree in civil engineering at Institute of Technology of Cambodia (ITC)
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

french people are obsess with school (also called Grande Ecole ) or university ranking even if they university and school dont perform well on global stage, so it depend on the instituion and the country you get your bachelor degree from, canada dont really pay attention to university ranking, for rest of europ no idea but I think they dont pay attention too as long as you as a student perform well

Source(s): ex french high school student
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.