Can anyone help me find this Lifetime Movie Network? Please !!?

Can anyone help me find this Lifetime Movie Network. It's about a young teenager, who is popular at school & known from everyone. She had the looks, brains, boyfriend, and friends. But the boyfriend who is also popular has another girlfriend on the other side of town. When they find out she was pregnant she... show more Can anyone help me find this Lifetime Movie Network. It's about a young teenager, who is popular at school & known from everyone. She had the looks, brains, boyfriend, and friends. But the boyfriend who is also popular has another girlfriend on the other side of town. When they find out she was pregnant she wanted to keep ip, but he didn't. He end up killing her, and her mother went searching for her daughter, and boyfriend act as if he hadn't heard from her. Some how his first girlfriend & the other girl mother end up building a relatinship, when the girlfriend finds out he was dating someone else & he always killed the girl. Please help me find this movie !
1 answer 1