Can God send messages in dreams?

Ok so I asked God to send me a message in a dream about this girl I like and that night I had a dream about her, I wasn't thinking about her that much before I went to bed (was half watching a movie), I've asked him for this probably 4-5 times, the first time it has happened. Also when I was lying bed one day I promised God that I would do anything just to get a date with her and to give me some sign that she liked me, when I woke up I found she had responded to a fb message I sent her and I found it to be a weird coincidence. Please no hate just give your opinion.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Answer
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

He can but how can you be sure it was God?

~~

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Oh, sure -- because the supposed all-powerful god of the universe, who supposedly can do anything including talk directly to you if he had a "message," only gives vague ideas in your mind while it's not entirely conscious -- because that's so effective and convincing.

Um, that was sarcasm in case you didn't notice. No, "god" can't give any messages because there's no evidence there's any such thing as a "god." But some irrational people like to pretend they got "messages" from a god in dreams, which are entirely natural and normal things.

That's not "hate," just facts.

Peace.

• 8 years ago

She responded to the facebook message you sent her...and that proves that God is responsible? That's not even worthy of being called a coincidence. Sorry if that sounded insulting. I'm just being blunt here.

• 8 years ago

Dreams are messages God gives you via your Guide.

Source(s): http://www.dhaxem.com The Cathar Testament The Guide
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Maisha
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Yep, definitely God.

Or your subconscious mind & Mark Zuckerberg.

Just saying.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

God speaks to us many ways. Dreams are no exception.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.