Can God send messages in dreams?

Ok so I asked God to send me a message in a dream about this girl I like and that night I had a dream about her, I wasn't thinking about her that much before I went to bed (was half watching a movie), I've asked him for this probably 4-5 times, the first time it has happened. Also when I was lying bed one day I promised God that I would do anything just to get a date with her and to give me some sign that she liked me, when I woke up I found she had responded to a fb message I sent her and I found it to be a weird coincidence. Please no hate just give your opinion.

• Answer
    Best Answer

He can but how can you be sure it was God?

~~

Oh, sure -- because the supposed all-powerful god of the universe, who supposedly can do anything including talk directly to you if he had a "message," only gives vague ideas in your mind while it's not entirely conscious -- because that's so effective and convincing.

Um, that was sarcasm in case you didn't notice. No, "god" can't give any messages because there's no evidence there's any such thing as a "god." But some irrational people like to pretend they got "messages" from a god in dreams, which are entirely natural and normal things.

That's not "hate," just facts.

Peace.

She responded to the facebook message you sent her...and that proves that God is responsible? That's not even worthy of being called a coincidence. Sorry if that sounded insulting. I'm just being blunt here.

Dreams are messages God gives you via your Guide.

Source(s): http://www.dhaxem.com The Cathar Testament The Guide
  • Maisha

Yep, definitely God.

Or your subconscious mind & Mark Zuckerberg.

Just saying.

God speaks to us many ways. Dreams are no exception.