What does these quotes and sayings by helen keller mean?

If you can answer all of them that would be great. 1# i learned a great many new words that day, i do not remember what they all were. but i do know that mother, father, sister, teacher were among them. 2# it would have been difficult to find a happier child than i was as i lay in my crib at the close of... show more If you can answer all of them that would be great.

1# i learned a great many new words that day, i do not remember what they all were. but i do know that mother, father, sister, teacher were among them.

2# it would have been difficult to find a happier child than i was as i lay in my crib at the close of that eventful day and i lived over the joys it had brought me and for the 1st time i longed for a new day to come.

3# they tell me so much that is intresting about things i cannot see. and thay are never troubled or tired like people.

4# i look upon the world as my fatherland, and every war has for me the horror of a family fued. i hold true patriotism to be the brotherhood and mutual service of all men.

5#blindness is an exciting business, I tell you; if you don't believe it, get up some dark night on the wrong side of your bed when the house is on fire and try to find the door.