what does these quotes and sayings by helen keller mean?

If you can answer all of them that would be great.

1# i learned a great many new words that day, i do not remember what they all were. but i do know that mother, father, sister, teacher were among them.

2# it would have been difficult to find a happier child than i was as i lay in my crib at the close of that eventful day and i lived over the joys it had brought me and for the 1st time i longed for a new day to come.

3# they tell me so much that is intresting about things i cannot see. and thay are never troubled or tired like people.

4# i look upon the world as my fatherland, and every war has for me the horror of a family fued. i hold true patriotism to be the brotherhood and mutual service of all men.

5#blindness is an exciting business, I tell you; if you don't believe it, get up some dark night on the wrong side of your bed when the house is on fire and try to find the door.

Favorite Answer

These are pretty self-explanatory. :-/

What is it that you don't understand?