What's a good hotel/restaurant in Cleveland?

I'm trying to plan an overnight date for my husband and I's first anniversay. We live outside of Detroit and were thinking about just going downtown to stay for the night and have a nice dinner - but because of a BIG concert that night, everyone is booked. I'm thinking about going to Cleveland on... show more I'm trying to plan an overnight date for my husband and I's first anniversay. We live outside of Detroit and were thinking about just going downtown to stay for the night and have a nice dinner - but because of a BIG concert that night, everyone is booked.

I'm thinking about going to Cleveland on Saturday, having a nice dinner, staying overnight, then going to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on Sunday and heading home after. Cleveland is only about 3.5 hours from us and neither of us have been there before. I'm looking for a hotel/restaurant in the downtown area so we won't have to do much driving there. A nicer restaurant, but not one that will run us $250 for dinner :) Any tips would be really appreciated. If anyone knows of any hotels that offer packages for a romantic overnight or for the R&R Hall of Fame that would be great too!

THANKS!