Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Mexican Football (Soccer) · 9 years ago

Who will win this wednesday ? usa or Mexico ? ?

i love soccer its my whole life ! I think tha

mexico will win because the mls and usa suck

and mexico already beat them june 25 in the

gold cup final . What do you think ????? xD

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Eric
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Mexico is gonna win, I don't think there's any possible way for Jurgen Klinnsman to beat Mexico in his first match with the US. Id he's lucky they'll draw.

Mexico's players are doing very well under Chepo de la Torre.

Plus Mexico has beaten the US the past 3 confrontations.

*USA 0-5 Mexico (Gold Cup Final 2009)

*Mexico 2-1 USA (World Cup Qualifiers 2010)

*USA 2-4 Mexico (Gold Cup Final 2011)

• 9 years ago

r u ignorant? the mls is considered to be a fast growing league. some say its better then some european leagues. even sir alex ferguson commends the mls on its growth of support and talent. you dont see the mexican league getting that attention.

its a cycle the us owned mexico a while back and now its mexico owning.

for someone who says soccer is your life you come off as a troll who only watches when mexico plays. i dont expect the us to win at all, most smart soccer fans know that. they just got a new coach. this game is all about seeing which new players will take the place of the veterans.

i think mexico should do the same because maza and slacido and torrado and castro need to leave the team, they wont be getting any younger

• Mr. E
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Mexico

• Rafael
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Mexico

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Mexico either 1-0 or 3-1 to spice things up

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

the u . s . a . as huge-unfold. howdy Joooorge, you have no longer have been given any thought what you're conversing approximately. It seems such as you have no longer traveled recently. What has Mexico performed? no longer something. The U.S. beat Mexico in significant video games. who're the Gold Cup Champions headed to the Confederations Cup next year? Who knocked Mexico out of the worldwide Cup in 2002? precisely. bypass u . s . a .

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

mexico

• 9 years ago

The US soccer team sucks.

• 9 years ago

USA...At making excuses to why they lost hehehe but we all know they simply succ and thats basically said

• 9 years ago

MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.