promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Korean tv shows like Boys Over Flowers?

So I just watched all of Boys Over Flowers, and it was amazing but I can't go back to American tv cause it sucks. So are there any other great Korean tv shows like this one? And also, do you know where I might be able to watch the 5-year later Boys Over Flowers thing for F4? Thanks!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Tissue
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

yeah American series do suck!! i feel you..if you loved the main lead in Boys over flowers you should watch personal taste or his new one city hunter. if you like the other guy with the blond her then watch playful, truth if people say it was boring but to me it was okay. but to change from f4 u should watch you're beautiful its similar to boys over flowers kinda and its the best among the ones i have said already use www.viki.com that's all imma do for this summer

• fanfan256 years agoReport

oh yeah! i forgot to add you can watch it on www.dramafever.com LOTS of other korean shows are on here.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Shows Like Boys Over Flowers

• 9 years ago

I've recently starting watching Korean, Japanese, and Taiwanese dramas as well, and Boys over Flowers was my first drama too, so I've watched some more foreign dramas these past few weeks, here's what I watched, loved and recommend

It Started with a Kiss (Taiwanese)

They Kiss Again (It Started with a Kiss 2) (Taiwanese)

Playful Kiss (Korean version of It Started With a Kiss, but I like the Taiwanese version better)

Romantic Princess (Taiwanese)

Hana Yori Dango (Japanese version of Boys over Flowers)

Personal Taste (Korean) (Same male lead as Boys over Flowers)

Kimi Wa Petto (Japanese)

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (Japanese)

That's all I've watched for now, because these foreign dramas are looonng. But if you go on dramacrazy.net, there'll be more shows listed and if you click the popular tab, you'll find lots of good dramas with descriptions and reviews from people who've watched it.

Source(s): dramacrazy.net shows I've watched
  • 6 years ago

The Heirs? Haven't seen it, but series Boys Over Flowers had Four Heirs, called F 4. I thought for Fab 4 (Beatles) but in the series the boys think they are the 3 Musketeers plus D'artangan. Great fun that goes from serious to zany each episode..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

So, i guess you would like to watch Playful Kiss that is about a girl called Ha Nia(idk if i spelled right) that has a crush for 4 years on the smartest and attractive boy in school! And maybe you should try Lie to Me thats not very similar to BBF and Playful but its a very good show!

• 4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/4gm3a

I love boys over flowers:) but no I searched and really couldnt find any but if you have an iphone or ipod download kdrama its free has good kdramas I read these ones are on Netflix -Hi, my Sweetheart -Dream High -Miss No Good -Autumn's Concerto -Romantic Princess - Heartstrings - Playful Kiss - Moonlight Resonance :) Or look online! Enjoy!

• 7 years ago

If you like anime, Itazura na Kiss I felt had the same essence as Boys Over Flowers.

• 5 years ago

You re Beautiful, The Heirs, The Good Doctor, The Cunning Single Lady, Birth of a Beauty, Lie to Me...I am sure there are more but these are the ones that have stood out with me so far!!

• 6 years ago

you guys should watch "the heirs", it's really good! lee min-ho, the main character from "boys over flowers" stars in this series. i promise you won't regret watching this! :D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.