Married , now what passion is gone?

As we all know relationships the first year we all love, its an actual high. But yet it fades away. im 35, i didnt want to get married, but never thought or made that statment. So Im getting old, I find a princess, she saves my life, stuck with me threw things nobody would. She will never cheat on me, she will... show more As we all know relationships the first year we all love, its an actual high. But yet it fades away. im 35, i didnt want to get married, but never thought or made that statment. So Im getting old, I find a princess, she saves my life, stuck with me threw things nobody would. She will never cheat on me, she will love me forever till the day I die. I have this same feelings for only 1 person, and that was my soulmate i met years ago. but she did not recipricate. Rekindling our relationship is impossible. I used a match making process, and lived with her for 4 years so i did my dudiligence. I can live with her. But the passion is gone. I fake orgasims as a man. that is just pathetic.

The soulmate still haunts my dreams. no where like in the past, but its in my subconcious im sure. But i wouldnt get back with her if it came with a million dollars. My issue is i want that high, i want that passion (not even sex) I want to mingle, talk to a women, not to play a game, but just to talk to the most beautiful creatures god created, women. If i could get a passionate kiss, it would be more then if i slept with her.

So my question is what do i do? I cant ever leave my wife, for the reasons above, and i cant step on an ant, i could never hurt her as much as cheating on her would be if found out. But my life is at a low. Everyone needs a spark, my dna is off the charts to spread my seed. But ontop of that im passionate. What do i do?
Update: I had to extend that working with her is not going to work. She is not "that kind of girl", she would do it after the couseling and all but the passion for the person is not there