? asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 9 years ago

Dream of getting head shaved and being trapped?

So last night i had a dream that my mom was making me and my brother and sister get our heads shaved for cancer? And i ended up having it happen which i was okay with, just not completely. Later i was trapped in a dark, dark basement and michael myers (one of my biggest fears) was chasing me around and i was by myself. Someone please try to interpret this? I really want to know what this is all about. Also i heard head shaving dreams indicate you need a big change or have a big change coming? I just thought that was ironic because yesterday my dad filled out job applications for a different state.

Favorite Answer

The dream, shows ur fear. and shows ur acute stress, low confidence, will over powered, depression , frustration,over anxiety insecurity and fear of failure, try to be happy

i understand at circumstances existence can experience so terrible and darkish which you notice loss of life because of the fact the only way out. yet have self assurance me there is desire, I even have been via hell and come out the different end a extra helpful guy or woman i nonetheless have undesirable days yet take them nicely at present. such as you I even have been in scientific institution, i had an extremely long stay, then rehab and assorted psychological well-being hostels, yet i now have a place of my very own and that i'm getting extra sturdy. purely undergo in innovations al the postive issues that had got here approximately concentration on those alongside jointly with your targets. you have perception which some have not got, use this on your benefit. i detect self talk helps. in case you experience undesirable please seek for help, a issue shared is a issue halved. desire this helps

your dream mostlu means of yes change and you are afraid of what might happen in the future. you are prabakey afraid of being alone in this situation

it is the foreshadowing of the future . . . you probably have cancer. kind of like how women have foreshadowing dreams of babies & children when they are preggers but don't know it yet.