Are "Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses" still being Shunned by Family and old Friends?

Any "Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses" out there being shunned by family and friends? Hopefully, this will be the outcome of a class-action Law-Suit against the WTBTS and the Governing Body, for it's un-Biblical shunning practices here in the United States...If they can enforce the rights of ex-witnesses... show more Any "Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses" out there being shunned by family and friends?

Hopefully, this will be the outcome of a class-action Law-Suit against the WTBTS and the Governing Body, for it's un-Biblical shunning practices here in the United States...If they can enforce the rights of ex-witnesses in Brazil, isn't the United States a bold proponent for freedom of the "right to pursue happiness and equality"?...I believe it is time to enjoin those here who are being hurt by this unkind policy of familial separation from the WTBTS, and all of their followers who obey this very questionable command from men.
http://www.christianwitnesses.com/

Are you being shunned by any religious group?
Update: If you are a JW, please remember you are not allowed to answer, or comment here as per the commands of your "governing body" in Brooklyn New York. The Watchtower of July 15, 2011 contained this statement; Avoiding false teachers means "refusing to read their literature, watch TV programs that feature them,... show more If you are a JW, please remember you are not allowed to answer, or comment here as per the commands of your "governing body" in Brooklyn New York.
The Watchtower of July 15, 2011 contained this statement;

Avoiding false teachers means "refusing to read their literature, watch TV programs that feature them, examine their Web sites, or add comments to their blogs." (para 7, pg 16)

This in particular stands out to me.

Apparently the higher ups have noticed that when JW apologists post their rebuttals on apostate blogs, or forums such as this, or even news articles that allow comments... the higher ups have noticed that the JW apologists get ROASTED. I mean SLAUGHTERED, to the point that for the WT's sake it'd be better if the apologists just didn't bother at all.

I do not want any YA members here to "get into trouble" with their leaders, so please enjoy the content and the comments, but know you are in violation of your sects laws.

Thanks, the management.
Update 2: You had better leave here Two-G! Mental disease is very contageous!!! You do not want to get "infected" and from what I have read in all your posts, you are not completely convinced by the WT...The truth of the WTBTS is already being absorbed by your sub-conscious mind, and I am afraid you are already infected!... show more You had better leave here Two-G! Mental disease is very contageous!!! You do not want to get "infected" and from what I have read in all your posts, you are not completely convinced by the WT...The truth of the WTBTS is already being absorbed by your sub-conscious mind, and I am afraid you are already infected! Be careful Two-G, this infectious mental disease is a fast grower! We are here for you friend. May the love of the Christ find you!!
Update 3: Two-G, by being here you are identifying yourself as a "self-willed one". Read this again, and please don't try to answer what you do not understand. Porcelain, Holy spirit is revealing and exposing the sect of JW's. You are a smart, good person, and you are not even aware of the mind control you are subject to.... show more Two-G, by being here you are identifying yourself as a "self-willed one". Read this again, and please don't try to answer what you do not understand.

Porcelain, Holy spirit is revealing and exposing the sect of JW's. You are a smart, good person, and you are not even aware of the mind control you are subject to.

I am not persecuting any Jehovah's Witnesses, the scriptures condemn all of you. I am just supplying my personal experience, supported by the Love of Christ, and many others here who recognize the failure of the WTBTS to lead people to salvation through Jesus. Salvation is only through Jesus Christ Porcelain, not through any organization, yours, or any of the Other churches of Christendom. Until you become a humble and obedient servant of Jesus, He will not truly give you His Holy Spirit to "teach you all things" but He will allow you to remain there, and your reliance will be on your governing body, your faithful slave, your magazines, and the history of death and lies that
Update 4: We all KNOW why Jehovah's Witnesses are afraid to inspect the demands of the Watchtower...
Even the Boereans would be seen as Evil Slaves for "testing" whether something the Watchtower has printed was "really so" or not.

Update 5: You are correct, a "class-action suit" would not work in the U.S. as Americans do not value family life as they do in other countries. I will strive to free as many imprisoned Christians as I am able. One by one, if that is how Holy Spirit leads.

Thank you all for your encouraging replies.