David "Hug a Hoodie" Cameron, with his ridiculous "Big Society" Concept. His tough talking makes me laugh?

Does anyone else struggle to accept the concept that he is your Prime Minister? He certainly isn't mine.

I wouldn't buy a used car off somebody with a face like David Cameron

Favorite Answer

You could always see it another way:

Look at what multiculturalism has done for Britain under Labour... Tottenham Riots.

• brence

Cameron needs many people to help themselves and it variety of feels particular factors in London are doing merely that. As for the riots, there are not any excuses for them or maybe I won't blame the Tories for what's happening. the people in contact interior the riots are a set of mindless idiots who could use something as an excuse to create mayhem and to thieve. There insane deeds have wrecked the lives of extremely some people who've now lost all their possessions and are homeless. i'm hoping they're caught and get the longest sentences a threat.

• Dave M

Politicians are silver tongued henchmen for the international bankers that run all countries, that's all, they have no real power. Both main political parties in Britain are owned by the same set of corporate lobbyists who get what they want regardless of who is in power. The electoral process is just how they give the public the illusion that they have a choice. This is not the case.

Cameron is a Tory. Protectors of the Kings wealth.

You may not like him but he's still our PM. I didn't like Brown and felt he lacked legitimacy but he was still the Prime Minister whether he had a popular mandate or not.

• Tony

yes .. he is my PM ... I voted for him and i'm glad he got the job.

Let's look at Labours record for the 13 years previous to losing office shall we?

13 years of spending money the country didnt have led us to the brink of financial ruin.

a £1.3 billion IT system for the NHS that was out of date before it was half way done, and then got scrapped.

Cutting money all over the place only to add ANOTHER layer of managers at the top.

The News of The World .... say no more.

Do you want me to go on?

So, come on then clever cloggs .... put yourself in the PM's position now .... how would YOU move forward with these riots then?