Update 2:

sorry forgot again, one more, BN: Josh Scobee

Update 3:

i know Cedric Benson is a RB......... W/R = WR/RB

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

First of all, you don't need to draft 2 kickers. That just takes up a spot that could have been a RB or WR that you need. Also, i'm not a fan of drafting 2 defenses either but people are mixed on that. All that backup kicker and defense are going to do all season is sit on your bench til the bye week, start for you ONCE and get you 5 points each, then go back to being worthless. For bye weeks, put your starting K or DEF on the bench, drop one of your crappy players that you never start anyway or is hurt, pick up another one for one week, then drop them after that start.

Other than that, it looks okay. Rivers is reliable, RB are really good although I'm not sure how Benson will be this year, definitely wise to have him as your #3 or flex guy.

WR could use an upgrade, especially since your starting QB and stud WR are on the same team. If Rivers has a bad game, then so does Jackson most likely and that could kill you.

I don't see many strengths in your bench. You should drop Thomas and probably Torain. Too many players fighting for those RB jobs in NO and WSH.

Overall, 7 out of 10

• 9 years ago

Drop Pierre Thomas for Thomas Jones. but other then that you have a bunch of high risk high reward players 8/10 best of luck.

• David
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Cedric Benson is a RB. I'd say not so well.

• 9 years ago

good draft, too many kickers, no need for 2

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • sean
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

how many teams

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.