Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

淳淵
Lv 7
淳淵 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 10 years ago

基測初級文法演練解析

48.Everyone who went on that trip returned full of tales which were talked about for months ____a.latter b.later c.late. 49.Rarely _____ such nonsense.a.have I heard b. I have heard 50.Nylon is also smooth and washes even ____ than silk.a.more easily easier 51.The girls don’t work and the boys _____.don’t ,either 52.Mary studies ____ than John.a.more diligrntly b.more diligent 53.She taught my sister ________.a.how to speak English b. how spoke English 54.Never use two words _____ one is enough.a.there b.where c. that 55.He is ______ changed since I last saw him.a.much b.many 56.That woman has lost her memory. She doesn’t ____Remember her name.a.although b. just c.even 58.Coal is made up ______ of carbon , too.a.mostly b.most c.more 59.Jane behaved _______.a.in a friendly way b. with friendship 61.We can learn ____ than ever.a.much more easily b.more easier

2 Answers

Rating
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

48.Everyone who went on that trip returned full of tales which were talked about for months ____a.latter b.later c.late.每一個去旅行的人都帶回許多見聞 (tales 故事),在之後的好幾個月 (formonths later) 還在講。

49.Rarely _____ such nonsense.a.have I heard b. I have heard這是句首有否定字的倒裝句型相同用法者:seldom、hardly

50.Nylon is also smooth and washes even ____than silk.a.more easily easier尼龍比蠶絲更容易(地)清洗。所以選a(副詞)

51.The girls don’t work and the boys _____.don’t ,eithereither是用在否定句的''也''too 是用在肯定句的"也''

52.Mary studies ____ than John.a.more diligrntly b.more diligent瑪莉比約翰更勤勞地讀書。diligently 勤勞地diligent 勤勞的

53.She taught my sister ________.a.how to speak English b.how spoke English這是將子句主詞省略的句型原句:She taught my sister how she spoke English. 舉其他例子:I don't know what I can do. → I don't know what to do.

54.Never use two words _____ one is enough.a.there b.where c.that這題的 where是引導表示 "條件"的副詞子句, 它的用法 =if (若...則...):若用一個字 (或一個適當的字the right one) 來表達就夠的時候,絕不要用到二個

55.He is ______ changed since I last saw him.a.much b.many題目應改成:He has much changed since I last saw him.much 有"非常、很"(副詞)的意思,可用來修飾 change

56.That woman has lost her memory.She doesn’t ____Remember her name.a.although b. just c.even由句意判斷:a.她雖然不記得她的名字 b.她只是不記得她的名字 c.她甚至不記得她的名字

58.Coal is made up ______ of carbon, too.a.mostly b.most c.moremostly 大部分地

59.Jane behaved _______.a.in a friendly way b. with friendshipin a ... way 以...的方式

61.We can learn ____ than ever.a.much more easily b.more easier我們可以比以前更加輕鬆地學習。much 可用來修飾比較級,有強調的意涵

總覺得我的解析越來越精簡了... 如果仍有看不懂的地方,歡迎提問

2011-08-10 15:13:32 補充:

關於如何判斷用"的"(形容詞)或用"地"(副詞)

在於要修飾什麼

形容詞用來修飾名詞

副詞用來修飾動詞、副詞、形容詞

以52題來說,diligently 用來修飾 studies

2011-08-10 15:21:22 補充:

關於55題

much 可作副詞、代名詞、形容詞

many 可作代名詞、形容詞

因為空格內需填副詞,所以選much

more 是 much的比較級

但題目中並沒有比較的意味

所以不能選more

這樣有更加了解了嗎?

• 淳淵
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

精簡沒關係~~因程度差我比較想要淺顯易懂就好

再問~

52.58我要怎麼判斷何時需要用的或地呢

55.為何是much修飾而不能用many或more

2011-08-11 11:57:24 補充:

還有很多題目

再麻煩你囉

謝謝~

http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/my/my_question

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.