young/restless: did Daniel Romillati just call Cane a rotten father?

the same Daniel that GAVE AWAY his own daughter?

yo no se...no comprende...cierra la boca...

Best Answer

Haha, that's exactly what i said when i saw it. I used to really like Daniel but he's been annoying the hell out of me lately. Especially because he's trying to go after Lily so quickly. Like jeez Daniel, could you wait a few weeks? Lol.

• Erika

The call is Cain, no longer Cane and there's a delusion interior the 1st 3 chapters of the Bible that asserts that Lilith became particularly the 1st spouse of Adam. See there are 2 different creations memories. One is in Gen I and the different one is in Gen 2 and 3 and that's what reasons the confusion. The Shepherd's Chapel is a robust fundamentalist broadcast that has some very unusual interpretations of the Bible that frequently do no longer believe what's written so be careful

I can't believe the writers are trying to put them back together. Daniel did not want his own child-so why do the writers think he would be good for Lily and her two children? I don't understand this story line one bit.

• Jule M

Well, I guess Daniel felt Cane put the twins in harms way as he (Daniel) put Lucy's best interest at heart. At least in his own mind.

• Nicole

I think Daniel was being a good father to Lucy by realizing he couldn't take care of her and letting Billy and Victoria have her, besides Lucy wasn't brought into this world with 2 loving parents Daisy raped him

• Dharma

I know right. I'm like, omg, nooooooo you did not, lol! how dare he slam Cane on any level, if I recall, Daniel got Lily into worlds of trouble running away and acting like idiots.

Two different situations

Daniel: He was raped and he didnt feel he as a father could give his child the proper life she deserved, he also did NOT want her growing up under the shame of having Daisy as her mother, so he chose to selflessy give her up for adoption

Cane: He lied to Lilly and to cover his dark past he faked his death so he could go play one up on daddy dearest, making Lily raise those kids on her own, not only that he gaslighted the mother of his kids.

Daniel can be a jerk at times, but hes nowhere near Canes level of loserishness.

• Logan

Yes, he sure did, We all know what a rotten father AND husband Daniel is. He wrecked his marriage to Amber because she wanted to raise her son, plus why would he want to be with Lily now, she has twins.

It's not like Daniel was reckless and got some girl knocked up. Daisy raped him and her getting pregnant was out of his control. Lots of people put their kid up for adoption because they feel like they can't be good parents or provide their kid with a good life. At least he tried to make sure his kid had a good family, instead of trying to raise a kid he didn't want.

I thought it was a lame statement as well. Daniel has the chance to see his own kid but doesnt. Then Cane wanting to see his but cant..Stupid Daniel..K2