What is the name of this part of a boat?

Well, it's not technically part of the boat itself, per say. But you know that plank of wood that makes a bridge between the dock and the deck of a boat? Is there a name for that? I have a feeling I know it but I just can't remember it....

3 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Gang plank

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    It's called the Gang Plank.

  • Mark
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

    it is called a " boarding ramp "

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.