African-Americans: Will You Please Comment On These Quotes?

Leonard Jeffries (chairman of the African-American studies department of the City College of New York, interviewed in the May, 1995 issue of Rutherford magazine) : Q: But the black man is no longer a slave. A: The slave should be waking up, thinking of ways to slit the slavemaster’s throat ... Q:... show more Leonard Jeffries (chairman of the African-American studies department of the City College of New York, interviewed in the May, 1995 issue of Rutherford magazine) :

Q: But the black man is no longer a slave.
A: The slave should be waking up, thinking of ways to slit the slavemaster’s throat ...
Q: What kind of world do you want to leave to your children?
A: A world in which there aren’t any white people ...

[T.L. Stanclu & Nisha Mohammed, Leonard Jeffries Jr., Rutherford, May 1995, p. 13.] (added 2/05/03)

Miles Davis (black jazz musician) “If somebody told me I had only one hour to live, I’d spend it choking a white man. I’d do it nice and slow.” [Miles Davis Can’t Shake Boyhood Racial Abuse, Jet March 25, 1985.]

Chino Wilson (in an editorial in the Daily Collegian, campus newspaper at Penn State University) “After looking at all the evidence there is only one conclusion: white people are devils ... I believe that we must secure our freedom and independence from these devils by any means necessary, including violence ... To protect ourselves we should bear arms (three handguns and two rifles, maybe an M-16) immediately and form a militia ... So black people, let us unite, organize and execute.” [Chino Wilson, “African American Students Should Not Trust ‘Devilish’ White People,” The Daily Collegian, Penn State University, January 28, 1992.]

Khalid Abdul Muhammed (on what South African blacks should do to any whites who refuse to leave South Africa): “We kill the women. We kill the babies. We kill the blind. We kill the cripples. We kill them all ... When you get through killing them all, go to the goddamn graveyard and kill them a-goddamn-gain because they didn’t die hard enough.” [November 29, 1993 speech at Kean College in Union, New Jersey.]

bell hooks (black professor of English at City College of New York) “I am writing this essay sitting beside an anonymous white male that I long to murder.” [From her book A Killing Rage, quoted by David Horowitz in Hating Whitey, Spence Publishing, 1999, p. 31.]

Amiri Baraka (black poet and writer)

“You cant steal nothin from a white man, he’s already
stole it he owes
you anything you want, even his life. All the stores will
open up if you
will say the magic words. The magic words are: Up against
the wall
************ this is a stick up!”

[Quoted in Anne Wortham, The Other Side of Racism, Ohio State University Press, 1981, p. 257.]

Willie Brown (Mayor of San Francisco to a white parent complaining that affirmative action would penalize his children) “I don’t care about your idiot children.” [The Social Contract, Summer 1998, p. 290.]

In light of these quotes which seem to reflect a widely held feeling in the AFrican-American community, can you possibly give me a reason why a rational, intelligent White person would want to live in the same country as the community these people come from? I mean seriously, this **** has gone on long enough! Can you tell me, with such virulent and violent hatred expressed, why I would by any type of reason wish to live with people who hold me and people like me in this regard? Is it any wonder White people like me, after seeing things like this, advocate for White Nationalism and the total serparation from these communities that quite frankly openly speak about killing and genocide?!
Update: Creme De Le Creme: You didn;t answer the question: In light of these comments, why in God's green earth would I want to live in the same country as African-Americans? I could quote dozens of more expressions of hatred and the desire to kill white people, but I think this suffices.
Update 2: Bob, My point is there is clearly anunciated a hateful doctrine that explicitly advocates the murder of White people. Why should I take them less serious then the Klan or the Neo-Nazis? Why is it fine for them to express hate and a desire for our death, but God forbid should a White man say anything wrong!? If you... show more Bob, My point is there is clearly anunciated a hateful doctrine that explicitly advocates the murder of White people. Why should I take them less serious then the Klan or the Neo-Nazis? Why is it fine for them to express hate and a desire for our death, but God forbid should a White man say anything wrong!? If you say anything they can use for their propaganda, they relish making the White man kiss their *** to feed their desire to express their hate and desire for vengance against the White race.
Plainly, these intellectuals who are the creme de la creme of the African-American community have and continue to advocate outr murder. Rational self interest taking in combination with a continous history of race riots, surely indicates that White people would be SAFER and better off in a White only nation.
Update 3: Forever Younger: My response is that while you may not hold those feelings, these ideas that are disseminated are 1) Never challenged by the larger African-American Community (Lousi Farrakhan, an anti-Semite and hater of whites was at the Million Man March; imagine if the Klan was at a Million WHITE Man... show more Forever Younger: My response is that while you may not hold those feelings, these ideas that are disseminated are 1) Never challenged by the larger African-American Community (Lousi Farrakhan, an anti-Semite and hater of whites was at the Million Man March; imagine if the Klan was at a Million WHITE Man March-would YOU be so forgiving? I think not! 2) The L.A Riots were justified as an "insurrection". If I am to take that serious, then it would seem that these leaders seem to indicate that the African-American community is at "war" with White America. If this is true, again, why do I want to be in the same nation as those who advocate and are apologists for these "insurrections" ? 3) African-American hatred and racism effects White people every day-I myself was the victim of a hate crime when three African-American youth attacked me wiuth pipes after saying this was THEIR neighborhood ( I live in a predominately African-American neighborhood) 4) Statistics from the F.B.I show that Whi