I have anxiety dosorder.?

I am 15 and i have anxiety disorder. When i breath i have to take very heavy and deep breaths, also i suffer from depression which is related to my anxiety and can have some really bad moods where i just feel like there isnt a point anymore, sometimes even over the smallest of things. I also have trouble sleeping... show more I am 15 and i have anxiety disorder. When i breath i have to take very heavy and deep breaths, also i suffer from depression which is related to my anxiety and can have some really bad moods where i just feel like there isnt a point anymore, sometimes even over the smallest of things. I also have trouble sleeping and when i type this it is my third day without sleep and i dont sleep much to begin with so it is really tough. Recently i went to the doctors and that was when i was told i have anxiety disorder, but because i am only 15 the doctor would not prescribe me any medication what i need such as anti-depressants or some pills to help me sleep better, i would have to be 16 for the sleeping tablets and 18 for the anti-depressants. He did suggest, however, that i should try some herbal remedies and pills what release hormones to help me sleep, but they dont seem to be working because a friend of mine gave me hers which were supposed to be powerful, i dont have great support at home and they seem to think it is a bit of a joke but it is tearing me apart. I have seen how this site can help some people when they really need it so i thought i would write me own question and ask for help. I would just like to know if anyone has any advice for this such as things to do before 'bed' and medicines because im welcome to any suggestions.
5 answers 5