Anonymous

Why welfare is right...?

Because I like sitting on my rear collecting checks. I like the fact that tax payers dollars pay for my way so I can sit on the sofa eating pringles and watching Dr.Phil. Every one of you need to get a 2nd job so that my checks can increase. Thanks.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i think all the people who receive welfare,who are able to work and can find a job if they actually tried..should go jump off a building.

jk. I dont want anyone to do that

no but seriously..they suck! =[

But i dont mind the worthy people receiving it..I can understand why welfare exists.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

There is nothing wrong with helping the underprivileged.The thing is some people don't like to see their tax money be spend on helping others, personally I think these people are selfish. They obviously don't know how it feels to live in poverty.As long as people don't abuse the welfare system I feel there is nothing wrong with it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Well say for example you pay taxes and work for 10 years then get laid off and can't afford to live longer than a month then what are you supposed to do if it's not there? Then you can't get a job within that time?

Or say you become disabled and can't work many hours. Not enough to earn a substantial income, should they let you die?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Josue I don't think it's being selfish to see my money that I'm FORCED to pay going to some lazy baboon with 8 kids running around in my yard. Maybe when you have a real job and start seeing all that money come off your check you might start to care.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Samson
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

There is money in welfare for those that back it up,, it has nothing to do with the people collecting. There are millions of votes. Whether you like or not its a fact !

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I agree, most welfare recipients are single mothers, I mean what do they need money for?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'll get right on that.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I don't know who you're fooling...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.