promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Cheap clothing stores for teens?:)?

I have 100 or so dollars to spend on school clothes and I'm 13 and going into 8th grade, are there any really cheap clothing stores that sell cute clothes?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Amy
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

--Forever 21 is cheap...great for blouses, party dresses, skirts, and accessories. The quality is kinda crappy though.

--H&M is a more expensive version of Forever 21, with slightly better quality clothing. Their stuff is more boho and more timeless rather than so trendy.

--For basics, just get them at Target or something like that...I mean socks, underwear, etc. No one knows, no one cares. :P

--TJ Maxx and Marshall's have discounted designer clothes. Check them out...sometimes you can find great stuff.

--I love A&F and Hollister, but it's expensive. However, they have AWESOME online sales with up to 50% discounts. Hollister is usually cheaper, too.

--Rue 21, Wet Seal, and Charlotte Russe are good.

--Payless has great shoes...get your trendy ones there, because they don't last too long. Get AEagle ballet flats, gladiator sandals, or cute wedges.

Good luck! (:

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

If you want cheap, you can just go into TJ Max or Marshalls or something. But, if you want clothes that are brand name, look good, and worth your money, just look at the bargain tables inn the shops. They're not bad. Sometimes if you go to stores this time of the year, they have yellow tag sales, like Forever 21 or Hollister. Seriously, you can just try stores like Forever 21, Hollister, Abercrombie and Fitch, Aeropostale, American Eagle, Charlotte Russe, etc etc.

• Bluboo
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Plato's Closet, T.J. Maxx, Marshall's, local thrift stores,Ross,Target,Forever 21 (just be careful b/c evryone shops there), Wet Seal...also start looking up coupons online where you could get discounts. I got a $30 off coupon from Express the other day. :)

• 9 years ago

really cheap? go to goodwill.

if i had 100 dollars, id go to forever 21. they have everything.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I would deffinetly go to tj maxx of marshall's. And forever 21 for sure!

Source(s): That's where i shop((:
  • PB
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

forever 21!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

delia's,rainbow,dots are really cheap u can buy so so so many things with 100 bucks.

Source(s): me
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

really cheap:

forever 21

charlotte russe

wet seal

kinda cheap:

old navy

jc penney

macy's

target

hope this helped! :)

• 9 years ago

Penneys!!!/Primark but I think they only have it in ireland and england... T.K.Maxx!!(T.J.Maxx in america)

^.^

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

T.J. Max

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.