Questions about Kindle publishing?

I know that there are a lot of ways that indie authors can go nowadays. There's the kindle direct publishing method from amazon. then there's xinxii (which i read has no contract exclusivity, which sounds good to me). what I want to know is: -are there any other options? like other sites with better... show more I know that there are a lot of ways that indie authors can go nowadays. There's the kindle direct publishing method from amazon. then there's xinxii (which i read has no contract exclusivity, which sounds good to me). what I want to know is:

-are there any other options? like other sites with better deals, a better chance of selling more copies of your ebook. also in terms of the ease of publishing, and the format, and the overall quality and reliability of the site.
-what's the best option? in terms of revenue(obviously), and also getting my ebooks seen by readers (indie authors don't have the best marketing or advertising resources)

just so you know, i have a complete manuscript that's been edited once, and i'm going over it the second time.