Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

what does it mean when a guy says "stop texting me for now"?

I haven't texted him until he told me on weds but my friend was dumb and texted him while I was at her house making cookies with her sister in her kitchen and of course I left my phone in her room in my bag so now he told me again.."stop texting me for now"...not sure what now means how long is now? do i wait til he texts me?

some people are really annoying because I'm not dumb I know what stop texting me means....im talking about the for now part..excuse me for asking a question when I see your questions I'll make sure to be rude just like you are all being.

Favorite Answer

Ah yes, that old, old like 2500 year old question. What does "stop texting me for now mean"?

Don't text me for an hour?, a day?, a week? what does "for now mean"?

It means just take charge and text when you want. That's what "for now" means to you.

If that does not mean the same thing to him, well, bad luck for him I guess.

Oh and BTW: Put a password on your phone. Do you want anyone to read your stuff as well as send text messages to your bf?

Fond regards - Cassandra.

because the message is very direct, it could mean that he doesn't want to talk to you exactly like the message said. But the fact that he included "for now" in there, it could mean that there are other things going on in his life that he doesn't want you distracting him from, or he just wanted to say it cause he didn't want to hurt your feelings by coming off harshly. In any case, just let him be for now. Wait until he texts you. Don't obsess over the meaning, just give him time and he'll come around if that was his plan. Hope everything works out...

Just let him be. He needs some time to himself, which is okay. If he wants to talk to you, he will reach out. Just leave him be and stay busy and have fun!!

hes busy most likely

Don't ever text him again. What till he texts you.

• Rowan

dont ever text him again that is what now means

hes busy

yeah just do what he says and if he wants to talk he'll txt you. Don't think too much about it.

• .

wow some people are really dense.

let me guess.. OMG!!! guess what? He doesn't like you that's obvious