What does it mean when a guy says "stop texting me for now"?

I haven't texted him until he told me on weds but my friend was dumb and texted him while I was at her house making cookies with her sister in her kitchen and of course I left my phone in her room in my bag so now he told me again.."stop texting me for now"...not sure what now means how long is now?... show more I haven't texted him until he told me on weds but my friend was dumb and texted him while I was at her house making cookies with her sister in her kitchen and of course I left my phone in her room in my bag so now he told me again.."stop texting me for now"...not sure what now means how long is now? do i wait til he texts me?
Update: some people are really annoying because I'm not dumb I know what stop texting me means....im talking about the for now part..excuse me for asking a question when I see your questions I'll make sure to be rude just like you are all being.