May I approve for VA Home Loan?

I'm national guard soldier and got active duty to support OEF and deployed to Afghanistan since April 2011. May I approve for VA Home Loan?

Favorite Answer

There should not be a problem with your qualification. You may get your VA eligibility Certificate yourself or you may simply apply for a VA mortgage loan. After applying for your VA mortgage loan, your loan officer would have you sign a document authorizing them to obtain your VA Eligibility Certificate from the VA Eligibility center.

It appears as if you are qualified by the number of days you have on active duty.

As one combat veteran to another, thanks for your service and come home safe.

I hope this has been of some benefit to you, good luck.

"FIGHT ON"

Absolutely yes, contact the Best VA Loan Specialist's in the country and find out the details for you to take advantage of your VA Home Loan benefit without having to question the information.

http://www.vamortgageleader.com/top-va-loan-origin...

Source(s): Scotsman Guide has consistently and always ranked the number one VA Loan Originators as working for Flagship Financial Group - VA Mortgage Leader

Yes. If you are now on regular duty (not active duty for training), you became eligible after having served 181 days.

• ?

Yes so contact your VA representative for more details