Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastSouth Africa · 9 years ago

Hi. What's the minimum age for having a learners license in South Africa?

• Matt C
    Favorite Answer

17 for learners and 18 for full drivers license... Although I'm pretty sure many people have got fake licenses

They are:

16 for Motorcyle

17 for a car

and then 18 for full license for both.

However I applied for my Learners for a car when I was 16 and 10 months and they let me make my booking which was set for a few weeks after I turned 17. It helps to do this because in some areas you have to wait months to get a booking.

Hope this helps :-)

• Nous

Hi,

Its 17 years.

My experience of scent ever provided that i will keep in mind has been very acute. I even have smelt odours such as portray occurring in shops (being renovated) next to my hairdressers way earlier every person else has observed the scent. while i grow to be seven i grow to be in a pharmacy with my mum and he or she grow to be paying for lipstick; I mentioned to the save assistant "you're wearing Avon's "candy Honesty" i like that fragrance". She mentioned she had no fragrance on, yet did placed on "candy Honesty" the day earlier besides because of the fact the comparable cardigan. As I became an person, some solid smells such as cigarette smoke, the fibreglass bandage used for making casts for fractured limbs, solid cleansing (which i don't use) could make my nasal passages bleed right now. The solid scent of fibreglass casts on a similar time as being utilized (i grow to be an orthopaedic nurse) might make my abdomen muscle mass spasm wildly and reason me to teach deathly easy and projectile vomit. So i grow to be purely allowed to prepare plaster of paris (POP) casts. while removing the fibreglass casts (sawing with an orbital sander) the scent grow to be not so undesirable for me. interior the final 2 years in specific situations i will't scent for a pair of weeks at a time. even even though it come back lower back, purely as acute. i'm not quite 40 8 years previous. it quite is a huge-unfold factor for some seniors of roughly sixty years of age and onwards to start loosing their experience of scent and flavor. I even have seen some seniors pile on the salt and spices attempting to get greater flavor AND others desiring to consume purely bland ingredients.

16 for motorcycle

17 for car

18 for full license on both

16 for Motorcycle

17 for a car

Source(s): Me, Myself and I