Someone traced down my IP Address and sent it to the FBI?

This is a shared computer. My brother was pretending to be ''Pedo Bear'' by posting question that involve inviting children to his cave, etc. He thought it was funny and all until Adam (he's a youtube user) he supports child molesty and stuff reported my brother, because he thought he was... show more This is a shared computer.

My brother was pretending to be ''Pedo Bear'' by posting question that involve inviting children to his cave, etc. He thought it was funny and all until Adam (he's a youtube user) he supports child molesty and stuff reported my brother, because he thought he was actually a molester, a.k.a. Pedophile. My brother is scared to death, too scared to even go to bed. Adam is in his 30's, so he's an adult male. Adam said my bro is going to life sentence 18 months in jail. My bro is SUPER scared, crying, hiting himself (he just turned 11) and all that stuff. I'm comforting him but still it scared. I heard that the FBI can go to court and get more information out of my IP Address like my street address, etc. My brother is just shaking like crazy and i'm worried for him. Will he get arrested for pretending being a internet pedo character? or what? REALLY SCARED HERE!
Update: adam is a yahoo answer user sorry for the mistake.