aly asked in Education & ReferenceTrivia · 8 years ago

How many days can a person live without EATING,DRINKING,BREATHING?

i need to know each seperatley so how long can he live without eating .... how long can he live without drinking and how long can he live without breathing................................................... please give me the source of your answer

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

There are many factors that go into how long a human can survive without food and water, and the will to do so is one of them. Going without water isn't smart, and it doesn't take long before you're suffering from dehydration. Food is a different story. Humans can go quite a long time without food as long as they're well hydrated. Your body weight, overall health and the weather play into the scenario as well. So the answer to the question isn't easy and depends on the person and the situation.

Source(s): Discovery health
  • dacruz
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

It depends upon the atmosphere. Generally 3 days, however in warmth your frame will dehydrate quicker so a wilderness you're going to lose extra water rapidly. However, there may be water in a few meals and culmination so anybody might move longer with out water if they're consuming like apples and oranges or different culmination.

• Elena
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Eating- really depends on a lot of things like weight, percent body fat, genetic factors

Drinking- about 3 days

Breathing- not even a day. some people can't go five minutes without breathing.

• oneeye
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

You can use the rule of three. You will die of you have:

No food: 3 months

No water: 3 days

No air: 3 minutes

No blood: 3 seconds

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

well without breathing you cannot last a day.

but for food i think its a week.

water about 3 days.

Source(s): teacher
  • 8 years ago

eating = 1 week.

drinking = 3 days

breathing = wtf??????

but i saw natgeo about boy with divine power. he is meditating without drinking and eating in 10 months trust me, see this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs9Q88NZ70U

Youtube thumbnail

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.