Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

When I see someone showing a confederate flag, I assume they're a racist with an IQ of 70.Is that wrong of me?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. Some people just love the dukes of hazzard.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes you should assume that they are Just some good ol' boys Never meanin' no harm. Beats all you never saw Been in trouble with the law Since the day they was born. Staightnin' the curves Flatnin the hills meday the mountain might get 'em But the law never will. Makin' their way The only way they know how That's just a little bit more Than the law will allow.

• 9 years ago

Yes. Some showing the flag may be racist and/or ignorant, but not everyone displaying it is racist or ignorant. Often it mostly represents pride in a region and lifestyle. It is a protest against the "damn yankees." Hard to explain.

• elyon
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Yes, I would say so. Just my opinion. Not that it's a nice symbol to display, but then I have seen and heard those with more degrees than a thermometer saying and doing really stupid things. Man cannot be depended upon to look and sound smart, on any kind of consistent basis.

Of course, this is all about personal perspective.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

yeah, the IQ is generally about 95, since they are able to take a driving test and pass.70 IQ is too low to understand most of the questions

• 9 years ago

ahahahahahaha no, it is definitely not wrong of you. I agree. Anyone who shows a confederate flag should expect those thoughts anyway.

• People like to fit in and belong.

Source(s): Opinion
  • 9 years ago

Nope, pretty spot on actually

• 9 years ago

No. Usually your assessment would be spot on.

• 9 years ago

Absolutely not.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.