Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Which hotel should my husband & I stay in in Miami for 3-4 days (we're 25)? Also, what activities are a must?

We're planning on going in October. Thanks :)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I hope you mean Miami beach,stay in the south beach area,that approx between 5th st and 16 th st any hotel with an ocean drive address,is right in the middle of the mix, and very expensive,but there are bargains like the starlite hotel,do not pay over $200 a nite,check for hotel on collins and washington st,you want to be in walking distance from the beach and nite life,check map ,

no reason to rent out car,if you want to stay in the beach area,if you do municipal parking is the cheapest ,,activity's are usually across the BRIDGE in miami, parrot jungle ,seaquariam, monkey jungle,miami zoo,,,,,,for shopping in miami go to bayfrontmall,indoor outdoor mall,free music,and you can take boat tour to star island to check out amazing celebrity homes.

now a must do,(1)nite life at mangos tropical cafe in south beach. (2) for dinner nexxt cafe 700 Lincoln Rd,thins get expensive fast for food check out Rafi's cuban cafe for bargain breakfast or dinner,rice and beans with chix or steak about 8 or 9 bucks,great expresso cafe. there is so much more,if you want to go high end dinning check out joes stone crabs.good luck any questions let me know thanks and enjoy.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

= Rent a Boat -- To really experience South Florida, you must get out on the water. Thankfully, there are some rental companies that offer bareboat charters:

Tropical Boat rents power boats in Bayside; Phone (786) 218-3030 .

Fast Track rents power boats in Miami Beach and Bayside; Phone (305) 223-3488 .

Miami Catamarans rents Hobie Cats in Key Biscayne; Phone (305) 345-4104 .

See Manatees in the Wild -- You are most likely to see wild manatees from the shore and along the harbors, canals, and intracoastal. One good place is in Coral Gables at the intersection of Old Cutler, Sunset, and Douglas Road. Other good locations are: Black Point Marina, Oleta Park, and Dante Fascell Visitor Center.

Experience Backcounty Flats Fishing -- Serious anglers should not miss the chance to go fly fishing and light tackle fishing in Biscayne Bay and the Florida Keys. If you're busy during the day, try night tarpon fishing at secret spots in Downtown Miami.

Charter a Deep Sea Fishing Trip -- There are 4 marinas in Miami where you can find a private fishing charter: Crandon Park, Haulover Park, Bayside Marketplace, and Miami Beach Marina. Deep sea fishing charters cost $500 to $600 for a half day, and they provide everything you need to fish. Got that? Flats and deep sea fishing requires a captain with a boat, so you need to get a charter to take you.

• ?
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Where do you prefer to stay? Downtown or beach area or else?

As you asked about must-do activities, I guess you could nerve miss stretching beautiful beaches in Miami. Some of the best beaches include:

South Beach

Crandon Park Beach

Haulover Beach

Virginia Key Beach

If you want to stay close to the beach area, why not book a hotel near South Beach? You can find various hotels on Ocean Drive or Collins Avenue. You can consider staying at one of these hotels:

The Tides South Beach (1220 Ocean Drive)

Dream South Beach (1111 Collins Avenue)

The Besty Hotel (1440 Ocean Drive)

Villa Italia Hotel (354 Washington Avenue)

The Hotel (801 Collins Avenue)

Crowne Plaza South Beach – Z Ocean Hotel (1437 Collins Avenue)

Of course, you can also stay in downtown Miami. You also won’t sacrifice comfort with many nice hotels in the downtown area, like

EPIC Hotel – a Kimpton Hotel (270 Biscayne Blvd)

Viceroy Miami (485 Brickell Avenue)

Four Seasons Hotel Miami (1435 Brickell Avenue)

Conrad Miami (Espirito Santo Plana)

Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay (1633 North Bayshore Drive)

Hilton Miami Downtown (1601 Biscayne Blvd)

If you prefer more alternatives, just visit the website below. It covers all types of hotels in Miami. Whatever your budget or preference, I’m sure you can find the best one for your vacation.

http://www.miamihotelsadvisor.com/hotels

Along with stretching beaches, Miami also presents a wide variety of interesting things to do, like vibrant nightlife, various festival scenes, shopping an dining spots and various cultural attractions and landmarks. Make sure to pay a visit to Zoo Miami, Seaquarium and Everglades National Park. To have a complete list of never-miss activities, you can browse through the website below. It has all the Miami travel info you might need.

http://www.miamihotelsadvisor.com/my-miami

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

i'm no longer non secular, yet I do have heavy sociological / anthropological history. in case you experience the could "worry" your God, then that's considering the fact which you experience in charge for something, or you desire to experience victimized. maximum individuals do no longer worry their God. They love their God. God is somewhat like the techniques-blowing chief. As Machiavelli stated, a good chief could be the two enjoyed and feared. If he's merely enjoyed, then people will nonetheless do what they desire against his needs at cases. If he's merely feared, then they gained't love their very own lives, in straight forward terms doing what he needs out of worry of ramifications. in the event that they love and worry him, then they're going to do what he needs out of love and know first, and out of worry 2nd. enable me attempt to apply a distinctive analogy for God... God, in maximum peoples' eyes, is nearly a good discern. a good discern makes use of two aspects love and a million area discipline to be sure people lead a good existence. a million area love is unconditional. God loves you unconditionally, considering the fact which you're his creation. (merely as a discern loves their toddler unconditionally). a million area love is for advantageous reinforcement. God exhibits you adore to reward your good habit. it rather is what maximum individuals call "advantages", "miracles", etc. mum and dad do the comparable with them little ones; provide them hugs while they prevail. a million area discipline is used for unfavourable reinforcement. God punishes people while they have been undesirable. mum and dad do the comparable to little ones. Now, maximum individuals will persist with a Godly existence with the aid of fact they know and love God with the aid of a million area unconditional love, and a million area advantageous reinforcement. If that would not artwork then they worry the a million area discipline. although, what's "blessing" and "punishment" from God is subjective. distinctive religions, or perhaps persons, may even see something as a blessing whilst others see it as a curse. all and sundry can see in spite of they desire into something. while a mom hugs a toddler, that's fairly tangible that that's a hug. yet, while a individual unearths $5 on the line is that a blessing? What if it merely helps them to do something undesirable? i think of the extra appropriate thank you to look at God is that he provides people opportunities. The $5 is an hazard. How the guy chooses to apply that hazard dictates in spite of if that's a "blessing" or "curse".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.