Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

What happened to John Mayer?

I remember he got sick over in Europe and did a show in Vegas, but it's like he just up and disappeared... Haven't heard or seen anything about him in a long time. There's nothing on his web site either...

Screw Taylor Swift. She knew exactly what she was getting in to, everyone warned her. John Mayer's an @$$hole... so what! His music is STILL better than most of the junk being put out out these days... He's one hell of a musician!!!

Favorite Answer

john meyer is shell. He is off the map. I like his stuff, but he is eccentric dude. Plus he hurt taylor swift... As if that wasnt hard to do, lol.. But he probably doesnt even care that much, hes being john meyer!!! Live on john.. Lets smoke.. Your my kind of guy..

• No

I know. Look up online 'John Mayer Born And Raised'; it's the title of his new album. He's been busy playing the songs that will be on it at like small bars and stuff. He's very Bod Dylan singing, Johnny Depp-looking, now. Kinda sad.

I think I heard something a while ago that he was in the recording studio.

he died yo