Why Do Republicans Blame Obama for everything? Failed Terrorist attacks? The economy Bush handed him?

I just don't understand why Republicans are so Partisan.. Take an Event like 9/11. Democrats did not blast president Bush for the attack. Bushes approval rating shot up to 90%.. He had to have Bi-Partisan Support from both parties to sky rocket in the polls like that. Do you think Republicans would stand behind... show more I just don't understand why Republicans are so Partisan.. Take an Event like 9/11. Democrats did not blast president Bush for the attack. Bushes approval rating shot up to 90%.. He had to have Bi-Partisan Support from both parties to sky rocket in the polls like that. Do you think Republicans would stand behind Obama if an event like that happened on his watch? Republicans attacked obama on Fox News for the Failed Christmas Day bomber, For the failed Time square bomber??

There were " Truthers " on both sides, and many members of the Congress and the Senate... Including ex president Bill Clinton Defend Bush against Truthers.. Why Didnt anyone on the right, in a position of Power stand up for Obama over the " Bither" Conspiracies? I Mean, Republicans controlled Congress under the first 6 years of Bush's watch.. When the Democrats took over, they added a total of half a trillion in New Debt from 2006-2008. In the 6 years prior to that the Republican's with bush Added a whopping 4.5 Trillion dollars in Debt.. That's like 5 ObamaCares. What is wrong with the Republican Party? I mean they want to pretend like they know what their doing and are the responsible ones? When The Republican president stepped down in 2009 we were losing Near 1 Million Jobs a month.. Suddenly The Tea Party Shows up in March to Blame Obama for the Economy LOL.. It's just crazy