Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

I think i have a connection with this man.please help?twin flames?

i heard about this man seven years ago but i did not see his face when i was a kid(maybe 12 YEARS OLD and hes 31 and i am 20 now).as i said i hardly saw his face and didn't even know his name but after years i saw him again and at that exact moment i blurted out that he's the man i saw years ago and he was the man whom i saw years ago!

but after his arrival in my life i ve noticed that whenever i choose a boyfriend it unexpectedly gets over in just months.i look 4 long term relationships but each time the affair gets over in 4-5 months even though every things smoothly between my bfs.those bfs turn villains for me and my interest goes back to this man and i remain single.and this is happening ever since he came into my life.i get strange dreams abt him in which i see him celebrating or something odd i get desperate to inquire abt him and then i know that hes accomplished big or had a concussion which not many pple know.he lives in USA nd has a family yet i don't know why but he draws me towards him even when i gave up on him.pple say that we are twin flames.what do you think?

Best Answer

That's really great!

I think you should concern some PLR (Past life Regression), that might be work on it.

or go for Arrange Marriage.

• yousef

it is one in all those flame I want except I urgently want a napalm strike for travelers. You describe the very in basic terms right style, which frequently famous the main exemplary factors of our humanity. The longer it lasts, the extra advantageous. Years of such is conceivable in accordance to rumors and legends.

You are just trying to make sense out of a coincidence. You have no connection with this man. Move on.

be a highly evolved, intelligent Atheist ... free and happy .. and find a good similar male

Lmao @ intelligent atheist. Isn't it past your bedtime kid?