Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Seal Team 6 was killed in a copter crash?

The copter crash was largest causalities since the war started.

Why would the Team who killed Bin Laden would have been kept over there since they would be the MAIN targets? Isn't there other seals that could of been running other missions. Wouldn't you say that the Seals had done their duty? Or were they just that 'noble' to stay over there.

It's either most of the team or all of it.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-f...

John D, well that doesn't explain why they would KEEP them over there if the mission was complete.

One man's opinion -- Do I have to come out and say it? I don't believe they killed Bin Laden, and yes the Seals were among the dead in the helicopter.

Like you said they couldn't of known which helicopter they were shooting down, and how many helicopters are in the air above Afghanistan? And I already know you think mine is bullsh!t.

My opinion is bullsh!t, just like I think your is.. is what I was tryin to say haha

Just happenstance only goes so far with me... I'm about sick and tired of the bullsh!t, and if you can eat it all up go head.

• Riley
    Favorite Answer

Seems to be a lot of friendly fire in Afghanistan.

I said something like this was bound to happen sooner than later.

Sadly, it has happened much sooner than I anticipated.

Now I'll say what everyone else is thinking but is too scared to say.

The Obama regime is almost certainly directly complicit in these deaths. The time, location and most especially, the PASSENGERS in the Chinook is so huge a coincidence that there most certainly must be questions to be asked.

Additionally, you can't take out a Chinook with small arms fire or even standard RPGs such as the Taliban use. The Taliban needed serious weaponry to take this helo down, and that serious weaponry needed to be in EXACTLY the right spot at EXACTLY THE RIGHT TIME, ready to fire.

Hmmmm indeed.

So, the question arises; "Why would the Obama regime kill Americans?"

I think the question is, why WOULDN'T the Obama regime kill Americans?

The Obama regime is composed of Marxist-Leninist psychopaths. A glancing, superficial survey of 20th century history shows one glaring fact above all others: MARXISTS MURDER PEOPLE WITHOUT COMPUNCTION. Marxists also hate Americans, by definition.

To me, the possible reasons for this could be:

1: The men on board the Chinook may have been the same men who participated or had direct knowledge of the staged Bin Laden raid and were killed to permanently silence them.

2: These DEVGRU men were killed to send a signal to the surviving DEVGRU men who carried out the Bin Laden raid to keep their mouths shut.

Also, consider the fact that the release of the unit identity of the dead within hours ­ before even family notification could have been made (which requires an IN PERSON visit to the family, remember) does raise an eyebrow.

This event was INSTANTLY propagandized by the Obama media as "revenge" exacted for Bin Laden's death.

It's as though they knew this was going to happen, and had the script written and ready, waiting to take control of the headlines as soon as the confirmation came in.

I am a huge believer in the Lex Parsimoniae, which is sometimes called "Occam's Razor", which states that the simplest explanation is most likely the correct one.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Lex-Parsimonia…

And Qui Bone (who benefits).

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionar…

In my opinion, these SEALS and the others on board that Chinook today were almost certainly betrayed and murdered.

3 QUESTIONS:

Why did the Obama regime immediately reveal the unit identity of the SPECOPS forces involved in the first place, despite the fact that DEVGRU was highly classified?

Why was the personnel composition of the Chinook released IMMEDIATELY after the helo went down ­before even family notifications could be made?

WHY?

Why would you hand your enemy, Al Qaeda and the Taliban, a massive propaganda coup?

I mean, c'mon folks,.......ASK YOURSELF,....WHY?

"Gahndi" you sound paranoid. Take the tinfoil hat off, loser. I think it is much more likely that this was a retaliation against the SEAL team responsible for Bin Laden's death. People are saying the Afghans wouldn't know which helicopter contained what SEAL teams, but they would if they were tipped-off and had inside information. Pakistan was very embarrassed that the raid against Bin Laden was carried-out on their soil without their knowledge/approval, and this was their retaliation for getting egg on their face.

The whole of Seal Team Six wasn't killed in a single helicopter crash, there are a few hundred people to a Seal Team and probably more to Seal Team Six considering their counter-terrorism duties.

The reason that Seal Team Six is still over there is there is still a war going on, killing Bin Laden isn't their only job.

1. I am completely unaware that you know precisely which SEAL team ...

A) Killed Bin Laden

B) Was killed in this crash

2. What? You think Al Quada can look at a helicopter and know which military personnel are on it?

My point being ... we don't know all the facts. MAYBE the team that died today is in fact the same team that killed Bin Ladin. I don't know! But I don't believe that Al Quada or anyone else could have "targeted" that team, as you suggest. Everything they do is ... super secretive! Their WIVES don't know where they are or what they are doing, but Al Quada does?

"None of the 22 SEAL personnel killed in the crash were part of the team that killed bin Laden in a May raid in Pakistan, but they belonged to the same unit."

www.usatoday.com/news/world/afghanistan/2011-08-06-nato-helicopter-crash_n.htm

There are about 200 members of Seal Team 6. Thirty were killed in the helicopter crash, none of whom were on the Bin Laden mission.

"Wouldn't you say that the Seals had done their duty?"

They do their duty every day.

***

"This tragedy is just another demonstration of this administration's ineptness and stupidity".

That's absurd and you know it. Let go of your blind hatred, for you own sake.

***

"John D, well that doesn't explain why they would KEEP them over there if the mission was complete".

That was just one mission. They do many, many missions in their careers. Get it?

Yeah, really sad. It's almost like the taliban lured them in somehow and knew how the US would respond operationally to a certain set of circumstances on the ground. Not sure, but it seems like someone should have anticipated this.

I didn't hear about that! That's awful :'( but they definitely should've at least been home with their families for a while after their big victory. I'm sure they're proud tht they died for their country though...

I think the whole thing is just fishier and fishier. We are living in the Matrix.