LGBT: Nosebleed fetish?

Does anyone have it? I normally don't like blood but I find nosebleeds really hot. I wouldn't ever hurt my loved one, but I have to admit that I'm quite aggressive towards normal people because of it.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I feel the same way... Please contact me. @ 5556969

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

It makes sense. A sexual therapist said that our sexual fantasies are derived from non-sexual things in our life. So your fetish for nosebleeds could actually stem from something non-sexual in your life. For example, it probably turns you on because it makes you feel empowered and aggressive, since if the person you are with has a nosebleed it means you must have been rough with them. So I would say that your fetish is probably normal, because many people are turned on by feeling empowered and aggressive. Sounds normal to me.

Source(s): I'm a guy.
    • D12 months agoReport

Lol, sounds more like you copypasted from https://drmarkgriffiths.wordpress.com/tag/nosebleed-fetish/
      like a loser

• 9 years ago

Never heard of it before but I dont see why not. Many unusual things turn people on so as I always say, If its not illegal and it doesnt hurt anyone than why not enjoy it. Just dont hurt your partner to make them bleed, unless of course they get turned on by it too.

• 9 years ago

i dont have it never heard of it but everyone has there own things that turn them on just dont give them a nosebleed

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

What? I'd like to punch you in the nose...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.