GUYS: what makes a girl unforgettable?

they say that guys love girls who are 'unforgettable', even if its because theyre annoying, feisty etc. they start liking someone if they cant get them out of their heads for some reason.

in your experience, has there been a girl who you simply couldnt get out of your minds?

what was it about her?

im curious :)

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Jason
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The unforgettable ones for me are the ones I can't understand. If I can understand a girl after being around them 20 minutes, I won't think about them again.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Eric
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Yep yep, I know a girl like that. What made her unforgettable was the fact that she always listened to me and the fact that I could tell her everything. She was my complete opposite and everything about her still fascinates me to this day even though we're not close anymore. She will always be unforgettable to me.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

What make a girl unforgettable to me is if she can understand my feeling without talking to me, if we can communicate without the use of words. The type of girls that always know when I'm down. Those are the girls I remember.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes just lately, shes pretty and i care about her alot! An unforgettable girl is one you enjoy her company!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • its about experience...if we get 10 different extraordinary experience from 10 different girls then they're all gonna be unforgettable, it could be the first girl we kissed and the best kisser could be another gurl and both would be unforgettable

• Jack.P
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

When u know she has a crush on you. Its a lovely unforgettable feeling

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

A good first impressionis lasting. Being yourself an being confidntnt thats unforgetable

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Not a guy but in my opinion n experience from being on the other end... I would say it was due to her capturing his heart, touching his inner walls to his soul... GL

• 9 years ago

Guys NEVER forget the first girl who they made love to.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Having sex makes the girl more difficult for a guy to forget. Because ultimately, sexual attraction is the reason why guys want to be friends with girls.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.