From downtown to Frankfurt airport by train?

Hi i have a layover in Germany for 9, my questions are 1) Is it enough time to quickly check out down town and make us back to airport. 2) What train goes from airport to downtown and from downtown back to the airport. Can i catch it from airport. 3) How frequent does the train come on the weekend, is it every... show more Hi i have a layover in Germany for 9, my questions are
1) Is it enough time to quickly check out down town and make us back to airport.
2) What train goes from airport to downtown and from downtown back to the airport. Can i catch it from airport.
3) How frequent does the train come on the weekend, is it every 10 mins, 20 mins.
I am traveling first time to overseas and kind of nervous about leaving the airport, i dont wanna stay for long just want to take few pics of downtown and come back. Please guide and thanks for ur time and feedback