Can people see when I'm viewing their Facebook profiles/photos?

I know it's been asked loads of times and people have said no but it seems too convenient recently when a couple of people who I was sorta stalking (who are we kidding, Facebook's made for it) suddenly changed their privacy settings so I couldn't see their photos anymore. I'm pretty worried cos one... show more I know it's been asked loads of times and people have said no but it seems too convenient recently when a couple of people who I was sorta stalking (who are we kidding, Facebook's made for it) suddenly changed their privacy settings so I couldn't see their photos anymore. I'm pretty worried cos one of them is a girl I really like and I don't want her thinking I'm a creep or something.
Thanks for any answers.
Update: @Bunneh: Thanks, that's reassuring and that's what everyone seems to be saying, it's pretty weird that it would happen at the time it did though
Update 2: @Everyone: Haha thanks for all the answers guys, didn't expect so many so soon! Alright thanks I'll stop worrying then, yeah I only looked through, not dumb enough to like/comment and stuff. ;) Cheers!