Okay, seriously...I'm a drinkist. I normally drink from a pint to a fifth of cuervo gold - daily. Did you know?

...as I was saying, before I was so rudely interrupted... Did you know that you can buy a 40 oz Bud Light (in a bottle) - which has a screw on/off top, and drink part of it...then screw the lid back on, and refridgerate it...until the next day, or even the 2nd day (which is what I just did), come back to it, open... show more ...as I was saying, before I was so rudely interrupted... Did you know that you can buy a 40 oz Bud Light (in a bottle) - which has a screw on/off top, and drink part of it...then screw the lid back on, and refridgerate it...until the next day, or even the 2nd day (which is what I just did), come back to it, open it up...and it will taste exactly the same!! Did you know that???

OkaY, here's my question...Would that be normal, or is it because beer taste like A5S no matter how new or old it is..?
Update: ...and to Diogenes - thanks for your clever response...I'm guessing - you're probably a LIBERAL.
A true and die-hard Obama-gay...oops, I meant Obama-guy.

...Am I right?