I am sexually aroused by watching men eat. What is this paraphilia?

Something about watching a man eat turns me on like crazy. I like to cook for men just so I can watch them eat my food. When men eat, they attack, and I find it incredibly sexy. If any professional might know the reason for this, I would greatly appreciate your insight. It is not getting in the way of my everyday life, it is just something that gets me going. Any intelligent feedback is appreciated!

Favorite Answer

Voraphelia. You seem to have it pretty much narrowed down to a specific type though. Voraphelia is a fetish where someone is aroused by the act of eating. This can be the thought of them eating someone, being eaten or just plain watching someone eat. The internet has volumes of (incredibly strange) vore material, so if you want to find some, dive right in. But be forewarned--the internet is a horrible, horrible place.

Especially in the world of vore.

Source(s): 19 year old vorapheliac

In addition to what Inktongue said, Voraphelia is also apparent in the recent Korean phenomenon where men pay thousands to watch pretty girls binge eat.

It's probably hot because you imagine that the food is you,and he just can't get enough!

LOL this question just made my day. Sorry i cant help you though.

I doubt your man will be fat!

no

lol, it's okay disease i guess