Did the GOP Blew America’s Chance To Be The Only Economic Game In The World?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yup - but that's what they wanted! Now they think they are guaranteed to get a Republican in office in 2012.

• 4 years ago

i'm incredibly looking forward to this Ashes sequence and definitely have not thoroughly written the Aussies off. although England could desire to pass into the sequence as overwhelming favourites simply by modern type and the reality that the sequence is being performed in England. I reckon Chris Rogers may be in basic terms slightly a gloomy horse as he's well-liked by the situations over right here rather a lot. sturdy to verify some friendly banter flying around between the two contraptions of supporters too!

• teagan
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Give Credit where Credit is due- Obama is POTUS, not Boehner nor the GOP, heck we don't even have Congress. The Dem's only plan was to raise "Revenue" that means Taxes in an already unstable economy. It only takes an ounce of common sense to see who is to blame, and it is this administration.

• Skip
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Certainly looks that way

Source(s): Tvnewslies.org
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes, they have destroyed this country, very terrible thing.

• 9 years ago

hahahahahahahahha hahahahahahhahahaha whoa whoa slow down here u tellin me the tea party is responsible for austerity??? hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa hahahahahaaaaa i cant breath holy **** u r a retard hahahahaha

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Senate is Dem. took them to pass it. Obama is Dem. took him to sign it. Seems to me more Dem's were involved. So who's fault?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

That doesn't even make sense.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.