Cayden
Lv 5
Cayden asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

5'4, 160 lbs, size 11 in pants, large body frame.. 34 inch waist... building muscle.. am I fat?

I am 5'4, my frame is large/curvy [my hips are curvy] and my waist is like a 34 or 33 and my pants are an 11 but everytime people see me at stores, they recommend 9's... and I'm 16..am I fat?? I eat healthy and everything and am building muscle.. I don't know whats wrong with me

Update:

yeah but no offense, you can't calculate someone body fat online.. im gaining more muscle..

Update 2:

and i do 20 minutes of cardio in my room.. and add muscle building/toning in with it.. and I walk a lot too and play soccer with my friends and I just can't lose weight :(

Update 3:

yeah i dont know about that..im just fat and ugly lol.. and I wonder why I have never had a boyfriend hehe

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Sara
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Your body fat is 32%, which is catagorized as obese. Your BMI is 27.5 and you are in the 93.0 percentile, which puts you at risk of becoming overweight. So, yeah, you're a little overweight.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

• 9 years ago

BMI would have you overwt, but it has Tyson obese @ 5/11, 217 lbs, and prob 10% bod fat

Remember, you'r building muscle; it's heavy compared to fat.

Big & dense bones would add wt.

Are you doing anything to lose excess bod fat like cardio & good diet to limit excess cal intake?

==============

The cardio time is 1/2 or less what it should be if you want to lose excess bod fat.

Work upto at least 45 mins, preferably 60, 5 or 6 days /wk, and it should be at least reasonably intense.

You dint post anything bout your diet.

A bad diet can undo the cardio.

• 9 years ago

Nope remember muscle weighs more than fat. And BMI does not count it does not take into account your muscle.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

NO!!!

You are not fat!

Screw what everybody else says! Who are they to determine whether or not you are beautiful! Nothing is wrong with you!

• 9 years ago

Only if you feel "fat". You sound very healthy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.