Is there a pill called cialis v-10?

• Gary B
    Favorite Answer

Not really.

There IS a pill called "Cialis v-10", but it is NOT cialis (a drug for Erectile Dysfunction, like Viagra). Of course, these pills have almost NO effect on a normally healthy man.

Cialis is made by Eli-Lilly, and is a powerful drug.

Cialis v-10 is a "herbal substitute", and doesn't work. Since herbal supplements are not governed by any government control, such pills COULD even contain poisons!

DO NOT BUY OR USE CIALIS V-10!

• prew

It will as a rule within the commencing. The fact is in looking each and every different nation that has attempted and failed. New Zealand began out with unfastened pharmacy. You now have got to acquire coverage and pay a copay on all meds. Canada may be equivalent. The govt of those small nation's cant manage to pay for it. How can american citizens. Think of it this manner growing your taxes so you'll have a brand new already established to fail approach. A approach so that you can drive you to shop for further coverage and nonetheless dig for your pocket for a co pay. The concept you'll wish viagra after that screwing shall be non existent.

Prolargent5X5 Extreme started working within 45 mins for me, and lasted for up to 60 hours. Gives me really strong erection (100%). I prefer prolargent5X5 extreme to viagra and cialis Because for me cialis is slow to work (3-6 hours) and the quality of erection is poorer (max 80%).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KexNUvPGdY

Youtube thumbnail